About Virtus Group
Virtus Group is the largest Saskatchewan owned Chartered Professional Accounting and Business Advisory firm. We have a team of over 130 professionals, with offices in Saskatoon, Regina, and Estevan We are seeking a tech-savvy Accountant to join our growing Outsourced Accounting Solutions team. Although preferred location for this position in Saskatoon, we are open to Regina as well. Our Outsourced Accounting Solutions team transforms clients’ processes and procedures, offers all-in-one accounting solutions for daily operations and reporting, and provides immediate top-tier accounting solutions to help our clients.
- 2 plus years accounting experience, with strong skills in Full Cycle Accounting, including reconciliations and GST returns.
- Completion of a post-secondary accounting program.
- Ability to meet client deadlines.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain business relationships with our staff and clients.
- Personable with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to learn new technology quickly. Experience with QuickBooks Online is considered an asset.
- Process oriented thinker.
Why Virtus Group
You will operate within a friendly, collaborative team culture. We listen to each other, we adapt to each other, we have fun with each other, and we care about each other.
We offer a compensation and benefits package with a pension plan, group health and wellness plans, parking support, and great support for ongoing professional development. You’ll also benefit from our culture of community presence, strong social conscience, and involvement with a dynamic social committee.
How to Apply
If becoming a vital part of the Virtus Group team interests you send a cover letter, resume, and preferred location to [email protected], referencing VG113.