Virtus Group is the largest Saskatchewan-owned Chartered Professional Accounting and Business Advisory firm with offices in Saskatoon, Regina, and Estevan. We’re seeking an ambitious Audit Manager to join our growing team at our Saskatoon or Regina office. You’ll be working alongside other managers, partners, professionals, and support staff in our firm of more than 130 people.
This position provides an excellent opportunity for growth, advancement, and an exciting, challenging career in a professional environment.
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation.
- 3+ years of experience as a CPA in public practice, with progressive specialization in managing audit clients.
- Expert in applying accounting and auditing standards within a variety of business environments
- Strong communicator with other team members and partners, as well as with our clients.
- “Big picture” thinker able to recognize opportunities to help the clients we work with.
- Strives for excellence in managing client work and enjoys building relationships.
- Enjoys mentoring younger team members and sharing your experiences.
Why Virtus Group
We have something different from what you’ll gain out of a career elsewhere. You’ll have the freedom and flexibility to provide input into decisions that make the firm continually improve. There are no boundaries to your contributions or ideas. As the largest, locally owned professional accounting firm in Saskatchewan, we set all the rules in-house.
You will operate within a friendly, collaborative team culture. It is engaging, challenging, and rewarding. We listen to each other, we adapt to each other, we have fun with each other, and we care about each other.
We offer a compensation and benefits package with a pension plan, group health and wellness plans, parking, and great support for ongoing professional development. You’ll also benefit from our culture of community presence, strong social conscience, and involvement with a dynamic social committee.
How to Apply: If becoming a vital part of the Virtus Group team interests you, send a cover letter, resume, and preferred location to [email protected], referencing VG111.