- Need help keeping track of new reporting and regulatory requirements?
- Looking for strategies to manage your operational risk?
- Is your board operating effectively?
- Do you have complete and timely financial data to optimize decision making?
Our Team Approach
Virtus Group’s financial services industry specialists provide solutions tailored to meet each organization’s unique business needs. In the ever changing world of financial reporting standards, we have expertise in all financial reporting frameworks in Canada including International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), Accounting Standards for Private Enterprise (ASPE), and Accounting Standards Not-for-Profit Organizations (NPO). We are proactive at identifying, analyzing and implementing new or changed standards for our clients in a practical, timely manner. We deliver strategic business advice to help financial services clients improve profitability, reduce costs and mitigate risks so they can focus more time on their next challenge.
Our team works with a range of clients in the financial services industry including credit unions, insurance companies and capital corporations. We provide the following services:
- Governance and risk management
- Regulatory and compliance
- Operational effectiveness support
Private Business Speaker Series
Our Quarterly Speaker series is designed to provide valuable insight on business topics for privately managed business. As a Virtus Group client, you are invited to attend all our Private Business presentations. View our events page for a list of our upcoming presentations.