- Are you financially positioned to ride the cyclical ups and downs of the construction industry?
- Is the current status of your accounts receivable costing you money?
- Do you have accurate and timely financial information to make fiscal decisions about building or expanding your project line-up?
- Are you missing a controller and need a part-time/temporary controller to help with the day to day operations?
- Are you structured to minimize taxes?
Our Team Approach
Our experience working with owners, investors, developers or contractors of commercial, industrial, and residential construction projects and real estate development is diverse. Whether you are starting a new project, require assistance on day-to-day operations or are restructuring an existing partnership, our team of business advisors can support you throughout the process.
Our knowledge of the local real estate market combined with our in-depth accounting and business advisory services, allow us to assist our clients in the following areas:
- Tax planning
- Obtaining bank or third party financing
- Structuring of corporations, partnerships and joint ventures
- Representation with federal and provincial tax authorities
- Financial statement audits, reviews and compilations
- Advice and guidance on accounting and financial reporting
- Compliance audits and special reports
- Forecasts, projections and strategic planning
- Cash flow analysis
- Estate and succession planning.
- Cross-border tax compliance
Private Business Speaker Series
Our Quarterly Speaker series is designed to provide valuable insight on business topics for privately managed business. As a Virtus Group client you are invited to attend all our Private Business presentations. View our events page for a list of our upcoming presentations.