- Have you considered incorporation but are unsure of the advantages and disadvantages?
- Are you taking advantage of all your deductible expenses on your tax return?
- Are you keeping proper records to support your tax position?
- Are you about to buy into a practice and need some advice?
- Are you nearing retirement and need help maximizing your exit from practice?
OUR TEAM APPROACH
We understand your time is valuable and day-to-day business requirements can be time consuming and overwhelming. At Virtus Group, we recognize that you are unique. We are professionals ourselves and this gives us great insight into your business. Our practical advice will minimize your taxes and allow you to make proactive decisions on how best to run your business. We can help you structure your businesses in the most effective way, create a strategic plan customized to your particular practice, find the right practice opportunity, and also maximize sale prices on exit.
Whether you are self-employed or incorporated, whether you practice alone or as part of a large partnership - we will be an extension of your team that helps your practice succeed.
We offer services in the following areas:
- Tax planning
- Professional business valuations
- Cash flow management
- Corporate structuring
- Trust and estate planning
- Matrimonial and litigation support
- Succession and retirement planning
- Exit planning, acquisitions and deal structure
- Corporate finance
Private Business Speaker Series
Our Quarterly Speaker series is designed to provide valuable insight on business topics for privately managed business. As a Virtus Group client you are invited to attend all our Private Business presentations. View our events page for a list of our upcoming presentations.