- What strategies do you have in place to grow your business?
- Do you have complete and timely financial data to optimize decision making?
- What are your risk management strategies?
- What is your strategy to keep competitive in the transportation industry?
Our Team Approach
Our business advisors have a deep understanding of how transportation and logistics companies operate. We work with a wide range of clients including aerial patrol companies, railways, logistics, trucking and bus companies. We are members of the Saskatchewan Trucking Association and stay connected with local opportunities and industry trends. Through our affiliation with Allinial Global we are able to access professional resources, training and market intelligence across North America. This partnership gives our transportation clients access to up to date trucking and transportation advice about taxes and regulations, so they can maximize opportunities locally and globally.
We work with transportation and logistics companies to provide a full range of accounting and business advising services in the following areas:
- Audit and assurance
- Accounting services
- Tax planning and structuring
- Business advisory services
- Business valuations
- Mergers, acquisitions and deal structuring
- Management succession planning and estate planning
- Evaluating of internal controls and operational effectiveness
- Risk management
Private Business Speaker Series
Our Quarterly Speaker series is designed to provide valuable insight on business topics for privately managed business. As a Virtus Group client you are invited to attend all our Private Business presentations. View our events page for a list of our upcoming presentations.