Who would be a good fit for the Emerging Business Leaders Series?
- Employees that need to be introduced to basic leadership concepts
- Employees that have the potential to grow, develop and take on more responsibility in the business
- Employees with the potential to become managers or supervisors
- New managers or supervisors
How will this program benefit the business?
- Future leaders develop capacity to take on more responsibility and grow the business
- Participants are better able to demonstrate practical on the job leadership
- Key employees gain a better understanding of the opportunities within the business
- Retention of key employees by demonstrating commitment with a tangible investment in their future
How will this program benefit the participants?
- Leadership in the workplace
- Business issues in a private business
- The opportunities available in a privately owned business
- How to demonstrate leadership in their job on a day to day basis
- Their individual personality profile and how it relates to their job
“The program helped reinforce the value of listening and communicating with staff. The DISC profile was outstanding. It provided me with a better understanding of my leadership style and an appreciation for other individuals’ approaches. It also helped me recognize how to build teams to get better results and the importance of mentoring the next level of management.”
Tyler Pochynuk - Clark Roofing, Saskatoon SK
“As CEO of Nicor Group, I attended the Emerging Business Leaders Series to assess the program and see if it would be a good fit for my management team. I personally received a lot of value from this program – it was great to spend some dedicated time away from the office focusing on practical leadership. I came away from the course re-energized about my business and career. Specifically, I enjoyed the sessions about accepting constructive feedback and giving meaningful praise. Meaningful praise has a huge impact in my organization and will really motivate my team. More focus on my mentoring role will also help us become a more effective management team.
This course was beneficial on many fronts and I will definitely be sending some of my team to future sessions.”
Dan Torrie - Nicor Group, Regina SK
Sessions running in Regina and Saskatoon. 2019 dats are below:
Day 1 - Tuesday, September 17, 2019
Day 2 - Tuesday, October 1, 2019
Day 3 - Tuesday, October 15, 2019
Day 1 - Thursday, September 19, 2019
Day 2 - Thursday, October 3, 2019
Day 3 - Thursday, October 17, 2019
For more information contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can help you with Emerging Business Leaders Series or any other accounting or business needs you may have. Contact us and we'll be in touch soon.