Become part of our professional team and join the largest independently owned Chartered Professional Accountants & Business Advisory firm in Saskatchewan.
Current Career Opportunities
Co-ops, Internships & New Grads
See what makes Virtus Group the best firm to begin your Accounting career.
Why Virtus Group
- Professional Leadership – We have designed a series of courses for our senior staff members, taken over a three-year period, to develop soft skills and practice management skills. Participants in this program are expected to be the future leaders of our firm.
- Mentorship – All staff and Partners develop a relationship with a formal mentor who will coach, advise, develop and enhance your skills.
- Development and Training – We support you with a training and development schedule for each position within our firm to ensure we all grow professionally. You can tailor your program taking into consideration your personal interests, expertise, specialties or pursuit of other designations.
- Balance and Flexibility - True to our innovative spirit, we’re open to flexible work arrangements to meet your home, lifestyle, and career goals.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package - We offer a pension plan and group health and wellness benefits. Want some new cross country skis? Our wellness benefit can help with that.
Our clients and the services we provide span a wide range of industries, areas of expertise and skill levels. We are looking for professionals in all related disciplines who are up to the challenge of working in our dynamic environment.
We are a group of professionals who care about our clients and each other. We live a balanced lifestyle and support flexible work arrangements based on individual needs and responsibilities. We provide opportunities for interesting and challenging projects to all levels of staff and have a lifelong learning philosophy. We believe and investment in you is an investment in the firm.