Become part of The Group and join the largest locally owned Chartered Professional Accountants & Business Advisory firm in Saskatchewan.
Current Career Opportunities
Co-ops, Internships & New Grads
See what makes Virtus Group a great place to begin your accounting career.
Why The Group?
There is a big difference between loving what you do and just going through the motions. Sure, you get a paycheck either way, but wouldn't you rather enjoy going to work?
- Drive the bus – Okay we don't have a bus, but metaphorically your drive your own career here. We offer and create opportunities to drive your career anywhere you want to go.
- Work hard. Play hard – After your 7.5 hour work day at the office (yes that's correct 7.5 hours only) enjoy activities with peers organized by our active social committee. If you work more than 7.5 hours in a day take that overtime as paid leave in the future.
- Support local – We are a local firm, working for local businesses. See the impact you have on businesses in the community you live in.
- Variety is the spice of life - We all get sick of eating the same donuts* everyday. Experience all the flavours until you find one that you like OR continue sampling, its your bus** after all (*donuts =type of work in this example) (**see point one)
- Enjoy all the ships - We are big on relationships, our culture cultivates lifelong friendships and our mentorship program ensures there is always someone in the office looking out for you.
Join The Group where no one will steal your sandwich, you can have any donut you like, and there will always be someone to help you learn and grow in the way that works best for you.
The Group cares about our clients and each other. We live a balanced lifestyle and support flexible work arrangements based on individual needs and responsibilities. We provide opportunities for interesting and challenging projects to all levels of staff and have a lifelong learning philosophy. We believe and investment in you is an investment in the firm.