Helping Directors understand their responsibilities
Effective training can help your board of directors get on the same page quickly, and ensure you have the skills to address your organization’s risks. Some of the common areas that directors wonder about include:
- Director role and responsibilities
- Reporting to the board
- Board policy
- Board recruitment and assessment
- Strategic planning and budgeting
- Internal controls and fraud prevention
- Tax compliance (for companies, not for profit organizations, charities)
- Evaluating management’s performance
- Understanding financial statements
- Risk management.
If these topics resonate with you, a training program tailored to your unique organization can answer your questions and give your board the confidence to make decisions in the best interest of the organization. We are happy to create customized content that is focused on your industry or your specific reporting needs.