Emerging Business Leaders is a three-day program developed by private business owners for private businesses to help with the development of the next generation of business leaders in Saskatchewan.
Our success in advising business owners makes us an ideal choice to help develop your future management in business and leadership. This program was developed for leaders in private business and is unique in Saskatchewan. Let us help you develop your future leaders.
Who would be a good fit for the Emerging Business Leaders program?
- Employees that need to be introduced to basic leadership concepts
- Employees that have the potential to grow, develop and take on more responsibility in the business
- Employees with the potential to become managers or supervisors
- New managers or supervisors
- Target age range 25 – 40
How will this program benefit your business?
- Future leaders develop capacity to take on more responsibility and grow the business
- Participants are better able to demonstrate practical on the job leadership
- Key employees gain a better understanding of the opportunities within the business
- Retention of key employees by demonstrating commitment with a tangible investment in their future
How will this program benefit the participants?
- Recognition that their employer has selected them for this program, shows employees are valued
- Participants will have a much better understanding of:
- Leadership in the workplace
- Business issues in a private business
- The opportunities available in a privately owned business
- How to demonstrate leadership in their job on a day to day basis
- Their individual personality profile and how it relates to their job
- Networking and relationship development with other participants in the program
Day #1 – Tues, Oct 18 – 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Day #2 – Wed, Nov 2 – 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Day #3 – Tues, Nov 15 – 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
4177 Albert St., Regina, SK
Hot breakfast and lunch included
Day #1 – Wed, Sep 28 – 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Day #2 – Wed, Oct 12 – 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Day #3 – Wed, Oct 26 – 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
$2950 per participant, $2450 for each additional participant from the same company. Once registered, watch your inbox for payment instructions. Invoices will be sent Thursday, September 1, 2022.
This program is eligible for the Canada Saskatchewan Training Grant.
Canada Saskatchewan Training Grant
Businesses in Saskatchewan are eligible to receive up to $10,000 per employee per calendar year (to a maximum of $100,000 per business) to provide training and education to employees. Your business may qualify to use these grants for the Emerging Business Leaders program.
To learn more about the grant, click here.
Reserve your seat
There is limited availability for both our Saskatoon and Regina sessions. Fill in the form below to reserve your spot.
NOTE: Please fill in form for each person you are registering.