Experience a Professional Relationship with Us
With continuously changing financial reporting standards, Virtus Group optimizes the financial well-being of clients by providing timely and practical solutions. Maintaining current technical skills and knowledge in the areas of assurance and taxation is a priority for Virtus Group. We have expertise in all of the financial reporting frameworks in Canada including Accounting Standards for Private Enterprise (ASPE), Accounting Standards for Not-for-Profit Organizations (NPO) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). Virtus Group fosters innovative and collaborative professional partnerships, resulting in strong relationships with our clients. Your service experience at Virtus Group is important to us and we strive to ensure we are meeting your expectations.
Our knowledge, expertise and integrity are applied to each engagement, to provide an audit opinion and financial reporting of the highest quality. We build and maintain strong, professional relationships with each client, which results in a more effective assurance engagement and enhanced financial reporting to stakeholders.
We have designed our service approach to build client relationships and thoroughly understand your organization through:
- A cooperative approach with safeguards to maintain our independence,
- Commitment to meeting pre-determined deadlines,
- Continuity of key team members,
- Proactive and continuous communication throughout the engagement,
- Direct involvement of senior team members,
- Providing practical solutions to strengthen the control environment and internal controls of your organization,
- Providing relevant business advice,
- Timely responses to calls, emails and requests for information,
- Financial reporting consultation,
- Effective communication of engagement results to those with oversight responsibilities.
Our goal is to build a valuable relationship that you can trust. We work to maximize efficiency and productivity with every audit engagement and employ the highest standards of quality and inegrity during every experience. Virtus Group clients receive our commitment to understand their business and how it operates, to listen and provide recommendations based on sound technical knowledge, efficient decision-making and an intimate knowledge of their business. We are proactive at analyzing changes and determining the impact for our clients. Our approach is to find practical solutions, which are in the best interest of all stakeholders.
"Colleagues often describe their audit service process as something they would rather avoid. Personally, I look forward to working with our audit team from Virtus Group because of their effectiveness and the help they provide to us."
- James Gustafson, Campion College
We can help you with Compliance, Audit & Assurance or any other accounting or business needs you may have. Contact us below and we’ll be in touch soon.