- Is incorporating your farming operation the best option for your business?
- Do you know how you will transition the family farm to your kids or an outside buyer?
- Do you review your income tax strategies annually in order to minimize your tax bill each year?
Our Team Approach
The agricultural industry is a key component to the stability and growth of the prairie provinces. Most of our professionals grew up in Saskatchewan and have a strong understanding of the issues facing the agricultural industry today. For over 50 years our agricultural specialists have worked with clients to provide in-depth accounting expertise, key tax and business advisory services. Our dedicated team can help you identify and implement solutions specific to your agricultural enterprise and the many factors that impact your operations.
Our knowledge and experience include grain and livestock production, manufacturing, crop input suppliers, processing and grain handling facilities. We look at all external challenges in the market and provide customized advice and solutions to help you remain competitive in the market place. We can help you develop a plan of action to secure your financial future.
Our clients in the agriculture industry can depend on responsive advisors to assist them with financial, operational and farm specific business consulting, so that you can invest more time creating opportunities for your business to grow and prosper.
We assist our agriculture clients in the following areas:
- Financial statement preparation
- Government assistance program filings
- Income tax return preparation and filing
- Farm incorporation
- Estate planning
- Succession planning
- Merger and acquisition transactions
- Tax planning
Private Business Speaker Series
Our Quarterly Speaker series is designed to provide valuable insight on business topics for privately managed business. As a Virtus Group client you are invited to attend all our Private Business presentations. View our events page for a list of our upcoming presentations.