- Does your board understand it’s role and responsibilities?
- Does your board have a strategic plan in place?
- Do you know what the organization’s biggest risk and uncertainties are?
- Does the board know how to monitor budgeted and actual costs?
Our Team Approach
We have been working with not-for-profit and charitable organizations for more than 50 years. We have several hundred not-for-profit and charitable clients, including professional associations, educational institutions, housing societies, government, community services organizations, health care, performing arts, sports, cultural and religious associations.
In addition to our experience as accountants and auditors, a number of our professionals serve as directors on boards of not for profit organizations. These positions further enhance our knowledge of the not for profit sector.
Our team works with our not for profit and charitable clients to assist them in numerous areas including:
- Audit and assurance
- Accounting and financial reporting
- Taxation planning and compliance
- Board governance training
- Strategic planning
- Evaluation of internal controls
- Corporate governance review